Monday, November 3, 2008

Picture tag!


I just realized I have been picture tagged. I think this is a fun idea! Well the picture just happens to be of my four kids. Imagine that! I honestly cannot remember the reason I took this picture. I am a little bit obsessed with pictures. I never leave the house without my camera and take 45 pictures of every event.lol Maybe the reason was that Morgan's hair was curled that day. It could of been last day of school. It might have been pre-haircut for Cole. We let Cole keep his hair long until school ended. So now I need to tag 4 people... I am going to tag Alison W., Christy J., Shelley D. and Kami G. Have fun! (post 4th file, 4th picture)

2 comments:

LaNae said...

Cody told me on Halloween how obsessed you are with your camera. I only took like four pictures of the kids and he told me you take like 100. I loved it!
LaNae

kamikae said...

4th, file 4th pic.Hmmmm, I'm a little nervous about what that may be. lol When I get home from work I'll see & post it. I've been a slacker lately.