Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I've been tagged again...

My friend LaNae has tagged me. I enjoyed learning more about her. It's a great way to learn interesting facts and get to know others better. So here goes...

Here are the rules:

1.Post who tagged you with a link to their blog(http://sixcallsthatsall.blogspot.com)
2.Post these rules
3.Write 10 random things about yourself
4.Tag some friends


1. I love, love, love staying up late. I dread, dread, dread getting out of bed in the morning. I enjoy having "quiet" time late at night. Midnight is bedtime for me on average. Sometimes I'll stay up until 1:00 or 2:00am. Some of you might have noticed that is when I am blogging. I usually can't get myself going until noon. It's a vicious cycle. I have really tried to turn it around. It's hard for me to go to bed at 10:00. I always have things I want to do. If I go to bed early, I still can't get out of bed in the morning. So I give that up and enjoy the late hours.

2. Soda pop and hot tamales....love them!!!!

3. I have an all or nothing personality. When I am in the habit of something, I am almost obsesses with it. I exercise faithfully or not at all. I eat healthy or binge.

4. I love organization. I always have 10 projects that need to get done. I am never bored at home. I get lazy but never bored. I drive myself crazy filling every single minute of my day. There is not enough time in the day for me to get everything I want done. I want to be perfect!

5. I am a perfectionist! That is probably why I can't get everything done in a timely manner.

6. I love to scrapbook! Perfectionist's should not scrapbook.

7. I love my digital camera! I never leave home without it. I take pictures of everything and everybody. At the end of the year I make a CD for family members of the years happenings. Some of them count on me having my camera when they have forgotten theirs. I am hoping to get a nicer camera for Christmas!

8. I am only competitive when it comes to my children. I want them to win and be the best! I get mad at Tom for not helping the kids make the winning car at the pinewood derby. His dad always made him the winning car. At sports I want my kids to win. Like I said before, I get obsessed.

9. I love concerts. I mostly listen to country music anymore. Tom hates concerts and he asked me the other day why I like them so much. This is what I told him: I like the excitement, I am fascinated by famous people, and I like to be goofy and carefree.

10. I get really annoyed by flaky people. I can't stand it when others don't follow through with things. I think I get a little obsessive when it comes to following through. Don't say it if you don't mean it.

I thought it would be harder to think of 10 things. Once I started thinking it was quite fun. Anyway, I am going to tag Mikelle L., Susan S., Robin W.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Hi Misty! I just happened by here from a comment you left on Kari's blog. I had fun reading about what you've been up to and it always amazes me how much we have in common (especially as I was reading this latest post). We're going to San Diego next week and we're going to the tide pools at La Jolla too (and Sea World, of course).

kamikae said...

It was so great learning more fun things about you! I too am a night owl and never go to sleep before midnight. We should be hangin... And carefreeness is the best! I wish I was organized though. I admire organized people.

Kristin said...

Misti, you are so cute. I am excited to get together soon!