Saturday, September 20, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSAY!!!


Tom and I celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary on September 16th. Tom said he should of taken the thousand dollars his uncle offered and ran.(ha,ha) I can't believe we have been married this long. We went to dinner at the Roof in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building in Salt Lake City. It was very romantic and we had a great evening. It was a Tuesday night and we got a great table right by the window and had a great view of Angel Moroni on top of the Salt Lake Temple. The sun set while we were there. It was gorgeous! I started thinking while we were there about some of my favorite things. The things on this list our all from our evening in no particular order.

1-sunset
2-Salt Lake Temple(married)
3-Lion House dinner rolls with honey butter(I had two)
4-spending time with my Tommy
5-romance
6-great music
7-key lime pie
8-chocolate covered strawberries
9-carrot cake
10-eclair's
11-butter dinner mints

I know half the list was related to food, but they have alot of my favorite treats at the Roof. Anyway, we wanted to see a movie after dinner and went to Walmart instead. That's what happens when you've been married for 14 years! We missed the 8:00 show and it was a school/work night and I didn't want to take the kids to Walmart the next day. All in all it was a wonderful evening filled with favorites!

8 comments:

Soosie said...

Misti- I love your new blog! Very cute. I can't believe you have been married 14 years. Time flies, man. We are at 11 and a half! Crazy. Congrats, you two. It is quite an accomplishment in this day and age!

Alison Ward said...

Congrats on the 14 yrs! That's awesome. I'm glad you've been posting, love the new wallpaper by the way, looks like somebody got your Help message! It's great to be able to keep up with all the Sar. Springs goings on. Miss you guys!

Misty Anderson said...

Oh so sweet! Your a cute family. Great job on the Blog background it looks good! Many happy wishes on the next 14 years and many more after that!

Jamie said...

Congrats! The Roof sounded superb. The bit about Walmart made me laugh because we end up there on every date. p.s. I love your new blog layout - it's so cute!

Kristin said...

I like the new blog look.

Crazy that it has been 14 years. I am so glad that he found you so I could have you as a sister.

kellebelle said...

Congrats on 14 years! Sounds like such a nice night out. And I concur with everyone else--your blog background looks great!

Fryer Family said...

Way cute Blog.. You'll have to check Livy's out.. 14 yrs huh thats awesome.. Time sure does fly.. I miss talkin to ya..

Jenny Fryer

kamikae said...

Congratulations Misti! I have always thought of you two as such an amazing couple.