Monday, February 9, 2009

TAGGED!



I've been picture tagged. I like this tag. It's easy and fun to look at old pictures. Anyway, this picture is of Cael and his cousin Drew playing in the sand at Bear Lake, July '07. I trained all my kids at a young age to look and smile big. My 11 year old(teenage attitude)is rebelling at smiling for pictures anymore.

I am going to tag Mikelle L., Christina T., Angela A., Kristin B., Misty A., Jamie A. Look at your 6th picture file, post the 6th picture and tag 6 people. Have fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that pictire is priceless!! Love the big smile.


I have been tagged for this one before but it was a different set of numbers to find the picture. I took one look at the picture and chose not to do the tag, I know evil of me. This one I will do no matter how awful the picture may be :)

Soosie said...

Very cute! Don't you love it when your kids cooperate? Don't you also wish you could go jump in a big mud puddle like that?

p.s. My verification word says tague! Like tagged! Funny, huh?

kellebelle said...

I did it. Go look!