Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PROMOTION!


Tom received an awesome birthday present last week. Last Tuesday, he was appointed the new PRINCIPAL of Jordan High School. Way to go sweetheart - you have worked hard! With the school district split, his principal was appointed the new assistant Superintendent. Tom has been the "acting" principal since November. He went through an interview process and got the promotion. He has a great report with the faculty and the students at Jordan High. He loves his job! He loved high school when he was a teenager, I guess he can't let go! It must keep him young at heart! We love going to football and basketball games at "dads" work. He works hard and we enjoy the perks. We get to chaperon the drill team to Disneyland in March. Go Beetdiggers!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to Tom!!! That is fantastic. Try not to work to hard at Disneyland in March :) GO Beetdiggers!

kellebelle said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!!

Alison Ward said...

That's so great!! Congrats, take advantage of all those perks!

Jamie said...

That is so exciting! I told Brian the news and he is very happy for you guys, too.

Misty Anderson said...

Congrats! Thats awesome and well deserved!

Soosie said...

Way to go, Tom! That is really cool! Way to go, Misti, for backing him up, too!

Kristin said...

That is great that Tom got the job. He deserves it.

To answer your question, yes I am on facebook, but I am lazy there too. I haven't posted pictures on facebook since Audrey was born. So my lack of blogging is just from being lazy and busy. I have good intentions and the funny thing is that I get annoyed when other people haven't updated their blogs to entertain me when I am wasting time on the computer. LOL. Maybe I will do better.

Angela said...

Congrats! That is so great! With everyone losing jobs around us- it's great to hear some postive job news. The Disneyland Trip sounds like a lot of fun! Yeah!

Lacey said...

That's great!!! Congrats! I'm so happy for you.