Friday, March 20, 2009

GOOD DEALS!

I just wanted to let my friends know about this great service I enjoy. It is dealstomeals.com and it saves me money on groceries and helps me keep up on my food storage. I have been doing it for about 6 months and love it. The mom who started it was just recently on Good Things Utah. She takes 5 grocery store adds and compares them with Costco and Walmart and lists the best deals (cheaper than Costco, etc.) She also tells you how much of each item you would need for your food storage. She has meal plans and grocery lists. I have loved this service and saved lots of money. She has a blog - myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com. There is a 2 week free trial and she replies almost instantly to emails. It costs about $5 a month, but I think it's worth it and you don't have to bother with coupons. Check it out!

3 comments:

Kari said...

How Funny...I was just going to post this on my blog! Small world...the owner (shandra) is Josh's cousin! I have been meaning to sign up for months and finally did this past week! :)

Unknown said...

I have been debating if I want to start doing coupons. This sounds like a lot less work! I am off to check it out. Thanks for sharing the idea.

Tamara said...

I signed up for this too. I even made French bread! Your trip to Disneyland sounds like so much fun. I love, love, love Disneyland. Kyle thinks it's fun but is definitely not as into it as I am! Last time we went we ended up in an emergency room in Mesquite on the way home. Haylee had severe croup. I thought it was worth it too :)