Thursday, January 15, 2009

We had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Christmas was wonderful! The kids are all spoiled rotten. Tom is home during the holiday break. It is really nice having him home with the kids. It becomes a two week party. Tom's sister and family live in Missouri and they come for about three weeks during the holidays. We do a lot of fun stuff with them. This year we went and saw two movies (The Tale of Despereaux and Bedtime Stories). Bedtime Stories was my favorite of the two. We had game night, a WII party night and went sledding. I read a book and took baths. The kids and Tom played video games and watched movies. We stayed up late and slept in late. It was a very enjoyable two weeks. I was a little depressed on New Year's Day knowing that our vacation was coming to an end. I stayed in bed the Monday the kids went back to school(denial). It didn't take long to get back into the routine. Now I can't believe that January is half over.

1 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like a fun break! It was hard for me to get back into the swing of things too once it was time for school to start. Fun pictures too!